Monday, November 15, 2010

It's monday. There isn't any stress getting to me. I know what my future's gonna be like. Putting in your effort halfway wouldn't make a difference dammit, people tell me to do my best for now but nooooo it has to be GREAT or well, just don't do it.

But I can't run away this time.. besides I've already taken half the papers. You just have to fail before you realise something don't you? I'm fine with dying for now. So.. let's see what can be done in 3 days. (who am I kidding? That do it well or just don't do it at all mentality is still getting to me)

The first step starts from not doubting myself. Inner me who thinks I'll never work hard, shut up. If it makes things better, I was once capable of working hard... until hell broke loose in sec 3. Don't know what the hell happened then, the rebellious and lazy side of me probably got too sick of homework.

Sloth is a deadly drug, I never got rid of it since it entered my life.
Second, don't get complacent. I wish nobody said anything. They should've said I was stupid so I'd work my ass off for better grades. Nobody's to blame except for me, of course. Last, take responsibility for your own life.

No comments: